Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Crystal Clear


Getting my glasses yesterday was the best feeling i had in a long time. I never knew things were so beautiful from afar. Everything was so crisp, edges were so sharp and well focused which made Australia a whole different place. I could see the twigs of trees so distinct from the leaves. How the colors of the flowers fall against the bushes. I could see how the color blended with the surrounding colors, to see colors so vibrant and bright. To see mother nature in her true form which i had gradually forgotten or i have never experienced. It was amazing how the small missing blurred images all my life had made things so different, so dull. I stepped into a whole new world;a wondrous and marvelous world.

I found myself looking at the sceneries more on the way to class, looking out my window to enjoy the well landscaped campus, looking at signs and words from a far. It was awesome. Besides that, i was able to see everything in lectures withouts reconfirming with my friends of what i thought i saw on the slide. My eyes felt so relaxed during lectures not needing to be strained. That in return was feeding too much information into my brains hence a slight headache. I dont think my mind was used to such huge imagery capacities. I think its temporary till i get use to it.



The only downside i find is that, when i look down on my feet, i look shorter. Wearing glasses and walking around felt like you were going through your life as if you were watching it on tv. You could see the frames and lenses which was centered but you could also see the outer parts which was quite annoying. But its all good.



People say i look smarter and nerdy in my glasses. Oh well... better than looking like a pedophile or a pervert. =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

u really look smarter in glasses...very different from how u usually look *ahem* hahaha...u shd wear your glasses all the time! =P

larnee said...

Hahaha... this is what you wanted me to read? Don't worry dear, you look superly gorgeous and handsome as usual. It's a wonder the crowds of girls don't swarm around you... or maybe they do and I just don't know. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... anyways... love u handsome!

Matt said...

Geek!!!!LOL!!!

Yo cuzzie, how's live there? From the looks of the pix,looks like u are having a great time!

Anyway, keep in touch.Check out the latest technology which i know you'll be interested.

http://monitorcamera.blogspot.com

catcha laterzzzz
Matt

Anonymous said...

everybody looks smarter or nerdier in their glasses.

*I* however, look hot and sexy.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Anonymous said...

u still look like a pervert to me... your glasses cant hide your true form... wuahahaha... mayb now you look more like a nerdier pervert???=)

marquis said...

You look like a perverted pedophile who's had his eyes rotten thanks to various amounts of Vitamin P from the wrong source *snickers*

I'm trying to make this sound unGay as I possibly can.

You look good with glasses =)

Oh yeah, welcome to the club. lol

vorac said...

dammit, why does everyone say i look like a pedophile and a gay?oh and a geek pervert and a nerd. its just glasses ppl.. get with it..hahahha