Thursday, August 10, 2006

+1 to the sick population

Since my previous post ive been popping panadols every 4 hours to keep me on my feet. suprisingly when im it, i feel like normal. when it reaches the 3rd-4th hour, i feel abit week. then i pop again.

While being sick, i managed to learn autocad and produce a drawing for my project withing 24 hours. I had to draw an automated wheelchair(TIMMY!!!) which Jc and I designed, as you can see.



I went to the optometrist and the lenses costs me 140AUSD and the FCUK frame is 200AUSD. thats a spanking 340 AUSD for my specs. The correction for my eye is, -1. Not knowing what it meant i just nodded and was bombarded by friends on what -1 meant. i dont know. My glasses will arrive on friday or either early next week. the sooner the better because i have been relying on Pei Ryn to read out equations from the slides or copy it off her notes. Thanks Pei Ryn.

Thanks Jc and Boon Keat for a good laugh. Jc poured chocolate milk all over himself cause he thought the cap was tight wanting to shake the precious chocolate that settled at the bottom. As for Boon Keat, he was drinking water and he coughed in lecture. I thought he was puking, stream of water flew 2 rows infront and some of it hit Rayner. LOL. Really sights to behold.

Today smalls got her new fridge. SO that means...i was free labour. i had to carry her fridge up 5 flights of stairs to her room with lionels help. then i had to carry her fridge out to the corridor for her to wipe all the previous owner's hair our and dirt and help her push it back in. There is SOOOOO much hair all over the place, inside the fridge, outside the fridge. God knows that the heck was going on while they were using the fridge. Maybe the were bored with the conventional positions and decided to use the freezer or something.

Oh, i got a new decoration for my door. Its a monash engineering sign saying Industrial Designed. Too bad there werent any mechatronic ones. Cant really read the sign cause of the permenant corridor lighting.



So besides popping pills every 4 hours, i guess it isnt so bad.

3 comments:

Matt said...

eerrr...whats the wheelchair for??

vorac said...

the wheelchair is for my project. some manufacturing unit. Nice to see your reading my lame blog. thanks couz

Matt said...

Hey what are cuzzies for??!!We are family and family sticjk together!

Hmmm..now i sound like an Italian mafia...LOL!

"Yo Toneee!..fetch me dem nice broads there, me feel lika...."hahahahah