Thursday, March 29, 2007

Joel or Joel?

there are 2 ways of pronouncing my name..

1) in british english, it is pronounced as,

hear it

yeah it sounds like a jo with a hint of "L" At the back more like how you say jolok but you minus off the "ok'

2) in french its pronounced as jo-el. like Really!!!
so which is it? back home in malaysia, my Name would be jo-el since i was smallEE... this is mainly caused by the countless times my parents was frustrated and needed me to run errands or for me to pick up after myself. so they call me JOOOOO-ELLLLL. i guess its nicer to shout my name with 2 syllables.

Well. in australia..when i introduce myself as jo-el, they would be, "huh? joel?". so if you dont know me N youre a caucasian (cauc + asian, hahahhahaha, guess all you fuckers are asians too!!) from the commonwealth. call me joel and not jo-el if you want to. Blah!

if you know me well enough and you dont feel embarassed to shout my name in french "JO-EL" by all means go ahead because thats my name i answered to since i started pooping in my pampers. MISS those dayss.....

But either one ill answer too...heck but i think i like french, french toast, french fries, french loaf, french dressing, french kiss, french maid, french .... anymore french stuff??maybe YOU can help.

1 comment:

larnee said...

It's JOL

Like LOL

and.... pretty sure french fries and french toast aren't from france... they just call it that coz they are morons! woot!

n im callin u 'insert embarrassing term of affection here'.

LOL JOL!