Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy 22nd Birthday Bro

Happy Birthday Grand Master Drunket Liang!

One of the few pictures with your eyes open.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sorry for not able to celebrate your birthday with you for the past 2 years. Nevertheless you should go out and live up to you GM title.

Thanks for sticking through with me thick and thin, all the obstacles we had since highschool. Remember we met in a chess game in Form 1? and you were hugging your square school bag? hahahha.

Thanks for driving me around all the time when i was lost my license, when i come back ill be your driver ok? Thanks for being the walking textbook, following me around the police station, visiting me at the hospital and for many other occasions you were there.

And most of all thanks for being my bro and for everything you have done in one way or another, the smallest gesture or the most subtle favour or even second thoughts before doing something. Thank you for all that.

It hit me that i was leaving malaysia and going back to australia, when i said bye to you when you came over. i guess thats something

Happy bday bro, enjoy your life while you can!

No comments: