Friday, January 26, 2007

Which pair of shoes?? hrmm.....

While waiting for my boss to give me work at the office...ahh.. this is how my office looks like. finally got a chance to take a picture early in the morning of the office.

This is my office desk. 2 laptops, 1 for engineering drawings and the other for internal mail,shell network resources and of course internet. The two people who sits infront of me are Aqil(Incharge of all the LPG tankers) on the left and Tee Siong(incharge of the distribution of the shell tong gas in the klang valley) on the right.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

View directly on the right of me, Venesa(in charge of bulk sales in south peninsular) on the left and Nazreen(in charge of engineering matter of installation of tanks at customers,factory,hotels) on the right.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

View from the left of me. Hanif(handles order processing) on the left, Zairi(handles metal management, purchasing,s crapping and allocation of cylinders) on the right

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As i was saying, while waiting for my boss to give me work, i was surfing online and spoke to my brother. Since he was coming back, Im planning to get a pair of onitsuka tigers since my brother is coming back from US and the shoes are cheaper in compared to australia. and you cannot find them in malaysia. anyways.. i narrowed down to 3 designs






Probably going to get the first one displayed..what do you think? hehehe, time to splurge on myself with my pay cheque and allowances. =)

1 comment:

larnee said...

waste my time ask me which shoes to buy. In the end all 3 choices oso isn't wat i suggested. *kicks joel*