Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Happy 21st "Joleen Tham Hsu Lynn"!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Hope you enjoyed your all in one maturity kit. Took us an extra set of manhoods to get what you got. Shall not enclose here :)

Anyways, thanks for being a great friend and company. Eventhough ive just met you in aussie, but the times we spent together were priceless, like laughing about whatever nonsence your horny brain could think about. Hahaha..were going to rock SEF man!!!

HAPPY 21st!!!

The Happy Melbourne Family plus SL and Rowena
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




6 of us... Aik.. we miss you... as you can see.. SL is replacing you.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My HORNY BRAIN?! Hahaha..well then, U shd be proud of me, My Grand Master =)

Anyways, thanks for making my 21st such a great one! Despite the embarrassing 'process' u made me go thru and all the shots which made me a silly drunkard, I still <3 u as one of my closest buddy!

*HugSss!*=)