Thursday, November 16, 2006

getting there

I decided to spend my weekdays with my parents while i can before starting work. So in order to do that..lets play golf... We have scheduled a golf game on friday with my parents and Uncle Desmond at the Rahman Putra Golf club, not sure where it is. Anyways, i have been to the driving range at Bukit Jalil twice this week. My parents have been making sure i forget all the stupid things my useless coach thought me and tried to instill the proper techniques which she picked up from coaches and books. I guess i can hit fairly well, was kinda suprised i could hit like that actually. I learnt how to use my torso and my shoulders to swing instead of my forearms. Its all in the swinging motion, not the forcing motion. Have a look

Here is a video of me hitting with the 5 iron (s-yard)





Here is the side view




Another video but with me hitting with the 5 wood (big bertha)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never used a 5 iron before. All i ever use is the 7 iron, the driver and the putter.Hahah. We can go golfing together yo. I'm a member of the Rahman Putra Club but I cant smack a golfball to save my life..

Anonymous said...

wow...didn't know u can play so well. but i think your up swing is a little too fast and too much. slightly over swing. however, those are really good shots. then again, driving is just for show. it all comes down to your short game. just my 2 cents. haha. anyway, whats your handicap??