Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Back home

10th November

When i stepped out of the airport, i was already sweating and it was raining. Suprisingly it had rained for a month religiously during the evenings. I was happy that it wasnt so hot and it would be better for me to cope. Yeah and its bloody humid. You roughly feel like a dim sum in a steamer in Msia. I was happy to see my parents, they have aged. I somehow feel sympathetic for them being older and less capable. Wish there was a cure to aging. I got home, looked for my dog..and he was gone..he ran away.. :( . I wonder where is oreo now. The last time my parents saw him he was at sri petaling and my parents took him home and he ran away again. Sighs.

Guess what i ate for dinner, my first meal in KL was.. SATAY!! My dad packed it for me and i ate it at home with ketupat and cucumbers and the sweeeet satay sauce.

I came back to my room, it was all stuff and dusty. Smelled like a store room. Every corner of my room reminded me or larnee. Her presence there previously or something she gave me was nicely displayed on the tables, side tables. SIGH

Another dissapointment was my cousin. He ripped off the whole wireless setup which i fixed at home just because he could not find away to connect the xbox through the wireless router and made my dad REWIRE the whole house again an bought a Gateway modem/router thingy.. ass..Im sure there was an easier way then to implement CAT5 cables again...IDIOT...simple analogy like the malaysian education system, malay to english and back to malay.

11th November

Went out to buy some essentials and met my juniors at the St John's Scout den. All of them looked so different with piercings and stuff. Unfortunately no one from my batch was there. They had a potluck barbeque thingy going on using firewood and charcoal. Cool shit. Smelled like firewood when i came back at 7pm. Here's what we worked with





Met up with Sern Liang at the LRT station to meet up with Monash friends (chee kang, melvin,derek,chee ming and aik) at the curve laundry and the later ate at some restaurant which had a wireless call button for customer service. We had such a great time talking cock that overflowed through every hole of our body. Everyone was still the same.. no one changed.

12th November

Woke up late and met SL in the evening for a game of snooker and played the XBOX360. Supposed to meet up with Chiong and Ken. But Chiong and SL was sick ..so Ken and i decided to meet next week, hopefully before i start work at shell. So i spent the rest of the day familarizing myself to my room and my environment..no laptop..sobz




13th November

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIT MEY!!!
Happy 20th Birthday Kit Mey, sorry i have no picture to put up now because my laptop has it all. Im sorry i wasnt there to make you birthday more interesting if you know what i mean. Anyways, enjoy your birthday celebration in Sydney and tell me all about it when i see you again. All the best in your future endeavours. You have been a very nice person to talk to, down to earth, tolerant and cheerful. Take care!!! Cheers!


Headed down to Glenmarie with my dad to send my laptop in for some minor warranty claims. My fan was not working very well..my sd card had some problems deleting contents and my battery clip spring came lose. Later I then followed him to Angkasapuri for some job. I went into Wisma TV(the actual place where they manage the airing of TV1 and TV2). They were having a buka puasa thingy. It was soo crowded in the building with food stalls everywhere (food sucked). I was wondering how come there was sooo many people operating these 2 channels and yet the quality is soo STUUPID? For the quality airing they are providing now i think you can hire 50 ppl to run the TV station. 10 for finance, 10 for IT and maintenance and 30 for production and editting. Have you recently watched TV1 or TV2? yes...feel the dissapointment....

After that we headed down to Old Klang Road to see the someone in the driving school and handed in my suspension forms to get a consult on how to attain my new license.

Later in the evening, my parents and i headed down to the driving range to help me brush up on my swing so that ill be fit to play on friday at rahman putra i think. I was hitting really well after coaching from my mum. My stupid coach last time thought me all the wrong techniques when i was young..now im slowly correcting my bad "habits".

14th November

Slept almost the whole day,sleep was interlaced with activities. woke up..at breakfast..slept...woke up.. ate lunch watched house..slept...woke up.... I dont know why i have been sleeping so much and feeling awfully latargic.(is that how you spell it). I think because im depressed. depressed that something or someone is missing. oh well.im going to cook dinner for my parents and relatives. going to cook lambchops..hope all goes well..

No comments: