Wednesday, November 28, 2007

being a nomad

There are 2 difficult moments in the year. End of the year where you move out or go somewhere and the beginning of the year when you come back and move into somewhere new.

The time is here again for me where i move out to a new life. Leaving friends you love, cherish, share meals, throw parties with, drink with, play taboo with and basically share your life with like youre family. Not forgetting the one you leave behind which you just met and you got accustomed to.


Everytime you pack, remove pictures from the wall, remove posters from the door, remove postcards from the once boring wall, you see that your 4 walls, your sanctuary, representing what you were and what kinda person you lived as in your room. As I pack my speakers, memories of my neighbour complaining of noise reminisces. As remove the blue tacs on my wall, reminded me of the hectic dates in uni, targets made in academic struggles as well as the amount of receipts for the cooking group mounted after each week.


As i did all that, i realised, its the end of my uni life, another chapter comes to an end and a new chapter flips open. And here i am again, with a pen in hand, starting a new phase. And life goes on...

No comments: