Monday, June 11, 2007

things in my head

1) The date
I looked at the expiry date on my pineapple mango fruit juice a week ago, it stated 15th June 2007. Thats the date larnees coming down. The funny thing is when i ended the phone conversation with her last night it was "see you next week" then i laughed like a maniac...

it has been 1 and a half years since ive seen you, im so excited....i think words cannot justify the feeling... its just a few more days...i really cant wait

2) Words that mean more when given thought
My friend told me the following.
"you should go out and make more friends, you might never know when you can 'use' them in the future"

what does this imply?
till now this statement haunts me whenever i have anything to do with that person

1 comment:

larnee said...

yay! non stop larnee. Psycho houses better look out... u'll be runnin in their direction soon!