Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Last day at Shell

The last day was too stressful...i didnt have enough sleep because i was out clubbing with my colleagues the night before and i havent even practiced anything for my presentation till the day itself. BUT it all went well.. Thank you all who made my learning experience such a memorable and joyful one. Im missing the office already.

Picture of me giving a 30 minute long presentation in the alpha boardroom

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me and Boss No. 1, Haji Zaid
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me and Boss No.2 on the right in purple Abdul Basir
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Behind - Audrey, Edwin and Mahathir
Me and Maria
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Posing after my presentation..stress reliever...phew...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Azlinu... the person i worked with for the business excellence project
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My cubicle comrades. Zairi, me and Aqil. Thanks Aqil for all the "entertaining" jokes.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mureen!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sigh..didnt manage to get a picture with the rest of the ppl because of the chinese new year holidays.. but oh well..

No comments: