Thursday, December 14, 2006

4 years of knowing, loving and being with you

Today will be our 4th Anniversary, yes..4 years..this day marks 1461 days of sharing my life with you. i wonder how the days went by so fast.



Thank you for all the times we had together. Thanks for all the times you made my heart race. I am grateful for you being there for me during my ups and downs. Thank you for holding my hand and being with me while i step into the real world with you. Thank you for always talking sense into me when im a wreck. I enjoyed doing all the crazy things with you. I enjoyed doing anything and everything with you. Thank you for living my life with me. Thank you for painting the colors in my black and white masterpiece. Thank you for showing me what life is all about and what really matters to an individual.

You are the wisest person i know about life. Thank you for being my mentor in many wonderful things you have interested me in. Thank you for showing me what it means to live and to be alive. Thank you for always putting persepective in whatever i do or whenver i am lost.

I am what I am today because of you, growing all these years with your company and knowledge and your influences. Behind every man's success there is a woman, and clearly you played that role in my life and i thank you for that.

Thank you for staying strong this year for being apart for almost a year now without seeing each other. Thank you for having faith in our relationship. Thank your for making this long distance relationship to work. Thank you for the times you reassured me when i was on the verge of giving up.

Thank you for being with me for 4 years. Will be looking forward to celebrating our anniversary in Melbourne.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you too... can you believe it's 4 years i have been irritating u? lol. take care dear... c you in melb!! :)